Yesterday we spent all morning and early afternoon picking for Classic Cottage Co. then I took a MUCH needed LONG nap. Meanwhile Aaron worked on recording some new tunes. Btw, can’t wait for y’all to hear what he’s about to release!!
• I finished one of the most beautiful dresser & chest sets.
• One of my most favorite brands reached out to partner together.. more on that coming soon!
• I got behind on laundry (Yep, it happens even for those of us without children) and chose to not feel guilty about it.
Happy Sunday! The Summer is flying by. In fact, Aaron and I just booked a quick Summer getaway a few hours ago!! Yesssssss!!
June was good to us. After my sister left town last Sunday, I had the Monday blues. So I threw myself into work and reading books as hard as I could to get my mind off missing my sisters. I was determined to end June with a big bang business wise & it paid off. Classic Cottage ended June strong.
• Aaron made good progress on our powder room downstairs.
The hugest highlight of my week was seeing my older sister Kayla and her family. Kayla lives 12 hours away so this is a rare occasion. She also brought her 8 month old daughter, Emmy Kay. It’s been an incredible week.
• Aaron played at the Mason Jar in Auburn last Saturday night!
• We found two more kittens. Yep, our little kitten has brothers. We’re in the process of finding homes for the other two babies.
• Emmy Kay (my niece) came to Alabama for the first time. She had her very first taste of Auburn’s specialty, lemonade from Toomer’s Drugs.
• September Ocean is a watercolor artwork shop. Aubrey (the store owner) sent over a portrait of Aaron and I. It’s absolutely beautiful! Such a pleasure working with Aubrey on this project!
• I discovered the power of a new skincare product I’ve heard people rave about for years now. I tried Philosophy for the first time! The Good Morning Sunshine shower gel was amazing.
• We had a girl’s night! Kelbee (lil sister) and Kayla spent the night and Kelbee made us try anti-aging facial masks. 😂
Having my sister and her family in Alabama was amazing. It brightened my June and my heart is full. Thank you for reading our weekly Week Vibes!
Enjoying another Sunday evening! We’ve had an eventful week thanks for a little kitty who showed up on our back deck and made our home her home. She’s adjusting well to Oscar, Rhett, Ellen and her new mom and dad.
• We planted some pumpkin seeds in our backyard. Trying to grow our own and save some cash this Fall. Keep your fingers crossed for us! (To see the seeds we bought click HERE) Yay, Karlee’s going to have her own little pumpkin patch!!!
• Classic Cottage is doing well thus far in June! We’re hustling like there is no tomorrow.
• We got a piano!! My sent friend Ana (Owner of The French Flamingo) had a piano that needed a home! I will share pics soon!!
• This week was insane with our business and I couldn’t have made it without my Arie Leggings. Which are buy one get one free this week!! Click HERE to see!!
• We saw the movie Adrift in theaters. Very good movie!
• Aaron bought a Himalayan salt plate today. He grills a good bit of our dinners in the Summer so I’m so excited for him to use it.
Tonight we are relaxing around the house with yummy BBQ and fur babies! Thanks so much for reading!!
Never miss a post!
Sign up to get all of my latest posts right in your inbox.