A simple timeless way to add holiday cheer to your home is with a fresh pine wreath! You can use it inside or out – either way it’ll have that little space smelling and looking like Christmas time!
That’s why when Artist Wreaths reached out about sending us a wreath for the Holiday season – I said , “SURE”!! There’s nothing like fresh pine during the Holidays.
The wreath we chose was the Cedar Roses & Red Princess Pine Holiday Wreath. I was attracted to this wreath because of the sweet cedar pine roses. I though those were a creative combo on a Christmas wreath. It has just enough neutral with a great pop of rich red. The wreath was delivered right to our door looking very full and fresh! It was the same type of treat as getting live flowers but this is prettier, larger and will last longer!
Over all, I was so pleased with my wreath from Artistic Wreaths! I think it makes for the perfect festive touch on a door, window or above a bed!
Hope you’re already enjoying your Holiday season! Be sure to check out Artist Wreaths!!
Within the past year I have a newfound love for collections and grouped items that are very similar to one another. When similar vintage items are grouped it achieves a uniformed look with character.. if such a thing is possible. I’ve always collected milk glass (began at age 8) but recently I’ve wanted to broaden my collection abilities.
That’s around the time I began thinking clocks were cute. Yep clocks. Especially the little vintage desk clocks with the white face and blacks numbers. So I began hunting around the antique malls and keeping the ones I found while picking. (This isn’t my usual way of doing business.. lol)
Before I knew it I had gathered a little collection! Not to mention at a great price. Even at the antique malls I never paid more than $12 for a clock. In fact, most of these I found under $5. I’m not saying I found them everyday. Shoot, I didn’t even find them once a month but when I did they were reasonable priced.
I’m still working on my little clock collection. I recently styled them in our front living room on the top shelf of a bookcase. The hunt for my clock treasures has nearly been the best part of collecting!
Simple, sweet and oh so neat! We needed to make our little coffee situation both functional and eye appealing. So I went for my favorite glass canisters to keep our coffee area tidy!
Aaron and I like different flavors of coffee so one jar (the biggest) is for his coffee and the other is mine. For months we’ve been keeping the Folger’s containers under the counter. Having thear glass canisters enables us to keep our coffee nearby yet look cute!
Ha, these containers also serve as decor because they look cute! The older I become the more I look for decor to serve or be able to serve a functional use. That’s exactly what these glass jars do!
Ha, I just had to write about these little jars because they make me happy every morning. Thanks so much for reading my post today!
P.s. to see where I get my favorite glass jars click HERE.
Happy Prime Day! I’m not sure what Aaron and I would do without Amazon Prime. This sale began today 3pm ET today and it will last 36 hours. This afternoon I sat down with my chipotle taco and found some cool deals! Here’s a few of our picks with affiliate links. Happy Shopping!
Enjoying another Sunday evening! We’ve had an eventful week thanks for a little kitty who showed up on our back deck and made our home her home. She’s adjusting well to Oscar, Rhett, Ellen and her new mom and dad.
• We planted some pumpkin seeds in our backyard. Trying to grow our own and save some cash this Fall. Keep your fingers crossed for us! (To see the seeds we bought click HERE) Yay, Karlee’s going to have her own little pumpkin patch!!!
• Classic Cottage is doing well thus far in June! We’re hustling like there is no tomorrow.
• We got a piano!! My sent friend Ana (Owner of The French Flamingo) had a piano that needed a home! I will share pics soon!!
• This week was insane with our business and I couldn’t have made it without my Arie Leggings. Which are buy one get one free this week!! Click HERE to see!!
• We saw the movie Adrift in theaters. Very good movie!
• Aaron bought a Himalayan salt plate today. He grills a good bit of our dinners in the Summer so I’m so excited for him to use it.
Tonight we are relaxing around the house with yummy BBQ and fur babies! Thanks so much for reading!!
Never thought I’d say it but my Keurig days are indeed over. Keurig is one of the rmain reasons I began drinking coffee. My mom bought me a Keurig for Christmas 2013. She said it was from my “hot chocolate”.. One thing led to another, then I began dating Mr. Coffee Lover and now I can’t live without it.
T H E T A S T E
It began with Aaron. He no longer liked the taste on Keurig coffee. A year later, I started noticing a plastic-y taste. I much preferred coffee from a restaurant or coffee shop. It just tasted so much better.
T H E M O N E Y
Between the two of us it was nothing to use 4 k-cups a day. You don’t really realize how much that adds to your grocery bill.
T H E P L A S T I C
Hot water and plastic make me feel like I’m drinking chemicals.
T H E B U G
Even though we spray our house regularly, the occasional bug still wanders in. One morning, I opened the top of my Keurig to insert the k-cup & there was a black bug in the top where the K-cup goes. Yep. Worse part, the bug crawled into the Keurig to where I couldn’t get it. After this, I no longer used my Keurig.
T H E C L E A N I N G
Which brings me to my next point, how clean can we truly get it?
M Y S O L L U T I O N
I bought a kettle and dripper to make pour over. It takes a little extra time but the coffee taste MUCH better! It’s also saving on my weekly grocery bill. I can clean/rinse out the dripper daily. I have a new routine. I heat up the kettle as I’m unloading my dishwasher in the morning then just pour the hot water over my favorite blend.
I’m going to link the kettle and dripper I bought. If you’re wanting something faster I’m also going to link some more options.
We had such a wonderful week. My little sister Kelbee came to Auburn to spend a few days at our house. We very much enjoy when she’s at our house because she brings a balance to our crazy schedule. For example, 9pm dinners are no longer acceptable when a 10 year old is around.
• I took Tuesday off! It’s extremely rare for me to take a day off.. other than an occasional Sunday. I wanted to spend time with Kelbee so I took the whole day off on Tuesday.
• I realized my 10 year old little sister knows more about make up than me! Ever heard of Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lips?? Kelbee got me to try this awesome new lipstick and it stays on for hours. Love it!! Click here to learn more.
• We bought plants! Last weekend Aaron and I bought some plants for our side porch off the kitchen. We got lots of herbs, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and a hanging basket of strawberries.
• As far as the booth business goes, we had a few slower days this week. However, on Friday night it picked up. I was working in my booth and was able to make the sale of 6 larger pieces within a 2 hour span.